09 September 2007

Miss Priss Goes to Jersey City



This weekend I saw my good friend (and fellow PW) Kim in Jersey City. She is still new to the area and so we walked around after a delicious brunch. We did not have to walk to far before we made our first (and best in my mind) Jersey City find.

Right across the street from where we ate was Skin Organix, 297 Grove Street. This is an AMAZING small boutique where they also do facials using the line Naturopathica. They sell the full line of Dr. Hauschka (a popular name in holistic skin/body/hair care and make-up) and smaller organic and all natural product lines. You can buy anything here and know you are doing something good for your body.

I chose to buy the Green Coffee and Yerba Maté body scrub by TerraNova (I actually have been out and needed to purchase one) . It smells heavenly and uplifting, plus it is supposed to help cellulite (I'm crossing my fingers).

My second choice (because it's best done in pairs) was Miessence Jaffa Lip Balm. It smells like creamsicle due to the organic sweet orange oil and organic vanilla extract.

Skin Organix will definitely see me back and I might even get a facial.

No comments: