10 September 2007

The Hair Masque Costs WHAT?



After visiting my friend whose job allows her to walk away with free amazing products I became the proud owner of some Kérastase hair care.

The two products I received were from the Soleil line (it's intended as after-sun care for color treated hair) . I got a shampoo (Bain Apres-Soleil) and weekly deep conditioner (Masque UV Défense Active).
My previous reaction to Kérastase had been lukewarm. When I first tried their Bain Satin 1 it was $22, now it has gone up to $32. I bought it after InStyle had named it best shampoo, however I did not find it anything other then a basic shampoo with a slightly offensive odor.

Their Soleil line is much better and actually worth shelling out the $32 and $58 for the shampoo and masque (luckily I did not have to do that, but if I could throw
that kind of money around I would). My hair (which is a lot of fine and dry strands with a frizzy wave) was left feeling healthier after rinsing out the shampoo. The masque looks like a thick honey and not too much was needed to coat my shoulder length hair. The scent of both is very pleasant, like a strong smell of the wash area of a salon.

Maybe next visit I'll get to sample the Réflection line! The bottles are pretty and purple. I can not wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.